To our valued patients,
Paradise Valley Eye Care Center has been closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 (the “coronavirus”) here in Arizona and nationwide. As a trusted healthcare provider to the city of Phoenix for over 35 years, nothing is more important to my associates and I than the safety of our patients and their loved ones and staff. Rest assured that we are adhering to the latest CDC and WHO guidelines for healthcare facilities in an effort to continue to provide the highest level of eyecare to the community. This includes:
- Disinfecting all equipment, tools and surfaces throughout the day and in-between patients.
- Mandatory hand-washing with soap and water and disinfectant procedures for our staff and usage of face masks as required.
- Staying current and informed about the local COVID-19 situation and adhering to local and state government requests and procedures.
- Limiting physical contact with others to only what is absolutely necessary.
- Closely monitoring and communicating with our staff such that, at the first sign of any illness that they remain at home out of an abundance of caution until fully recovered.
- Any staff member that may have been exposed to COVID-19 through direct contact will be requested to self-quarantine for the full 14-day period.
- Monitoring staff travel, particularly to severely affected areas both domestic and abroad.
As healthcare providers, we feel it is critically important to embody leadership and ensure access to care to our patients during this difficult time.
Please note that unless otherwise directed by state and local officials, Paradise Valley Eye Care Center will remain open and operational during normal business hours to serve our patients eyecare needs! However we recommend that routine eye exams be delayed til after may 1 or later if so dictated.
For the safety of our staff and patients please avoid coming in if you are sick or at risk of being infected.
As an added service to you our valuable patients, we will be providing the following added services:
- Free shipping on qualifying contact lens, eyeglass and eyecare products orders. Place your order via phone or email delivered to your home faster and less expensive than any online service!
- Special off-hour appointment slots reserved for those most at risk, with no patient contact and limited staff.
- Curbside delivery of glasses and contact lenses so you can stay in your car.
- Isolated waiting room areas to maintain social distance and request slower times.
Also recognizing the economic burden most are facing we are also offering the following:
- Waive exam insurance co-pays up to $20 on children's exams during school shutdown and for those who have been laid off, use your vision and medical plan benefits before they are terminated.
- Online trunk shows: get designer frames at discount prices. View online and pick your favorite at never lower prices. Call for details and reserve your spot for your favorite designer!
"J. C. (Verified Patient)"
Been a customer since 1996. Wouldn’t ever consider changing. The best doctor Dr Rios, the best front office, and if you need glasses you will get the best service. Snookie, Irma and Eric are the best and really care and make sure you get what you need. 👍❤️👍. Thank you all. Janeece Cromwell
Mar 08, 2019
" R. B. (Verified Patient)"
Exceptional Personalized Service and Knowledgeable Care - Dr. Campouris is very knowledgeable and provides the personalized care that is often absent from the medical profession. She makes recommendations and provides patient-focused advice and diagnoses. This is far and away better than going to an eye care facility in the mall. She was able to help our daughter with some unusual contact lens requirements, which led us to also get our eye exams with Dr. Campouris. We live in the east end of Mesa and find it worthwhile to visit her office in Scottsdale. The office staff is also very pleasant and friendly.
Apr 20, 2019
E. T. (Verified Patient)
My entire family (4 generations) have been coming to Dr Rios and the wonderful staff at Paradise Valley Eye Care for several years. I love the chill vibe of the office, the frame selection and helpful staff. I highly recommend them.
Jan 16, 2019
H. B. (Verified Patient)
Amazing staff, amazing doctors, attentive to all your personal needs. Highly, highly recommended for excellent vision care.
May 10, 2018
J. F. (Verified Patient)
As first-time visitor and walk-in I experienced a warm welcome, was allocated an appointment 40min. later for an eye-exam. Paperwork done, I went through my exam. Smooth process, no pushing for extra expenses, and all questions answered. Needing glasses, I made my choice of frames, and the glasses were made on the spot. Good support to make it light on the wallet. Thanks to the whole team!
Nov 05, 2017
T. M. (Verified Patient)
have seen Dr. McA for 16 years and he's great ...highly recommend ..5 stars. Staff is efficient and professional, to get through the exam process and get new lens and be on your way.
Apr 21, 2018